- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 13oz package of Polska Kielbasa sausage (cut into 1/2 slices)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 15oz cans of Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the Polska Kielbasa sausage and cook until lightly browned. Turn so both sides are of sausage are browned. Place sausage, minced garlic, diced carrots, diced celery, white beans, oregano and bay leaves into the crock pot. Add in chicken broth and 2 cups water. Stir everything together. Season with Kosher salt and ground black pepper.
Put cover on crock pot and simmer on low heat for 7-8 hours. When serving add the fresh baby spinach on top.
Recipe inspiration from A Day In Motherhood’s Slow Cooker recipes.